- Detailed user manual and documentation (about 650 pages)
currently only available for version 5.0; the update is still under development
- Tutorial for processing a regional network
as it is used for the exercises in the Bernese Introductory Course
- Clear structure and description of the options in the input panels
(e.g., by only presenting relevant input fields)
- Extended HTML-based online help system
- A set of README-files on various topics
- A one week training course is organized twice a year at AIUB.
- BSW mailing list archive
- Direct technical support by developers via e-mail
- Bug fixes, improvements, release updates
- Information on compiler/OS support
- Access to BSWMail archive
- Complete user manual documentation (still for version 5.0).
- Tutorial from the Bernese Introductory course.
- Example dataset used in the Bernese Introductory course together with a reference solution generated by the example BPEs.
- Links to external tool that are needed to establish a convenient environment for processing GNSS data.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
We are continuously extending this section.